Does anyone like Lacuna Coil?

Susperia said:
You people. Are so. Fucking DENSE.

I DO NOT have a problem with looking at beautiful people! But you guys are ripping them apart! Like no woman is perfect enough ''oh her hips are too small, they're too big, she's too skinny, she looks like a teenage boy, her face is too masculine" CHRIST!! Those are beautiful women, if you pick apart Victoria's Secret models like this I just hate to think how badly men pick apart women who aren't fucking models.
Well personally, I think alot of models -including these- are pretty weird looking, and not that attractive. On the other hand, there are girls I know personally that I consider physically perfect (and not just because I "got to know their personality", and far more beautiful than these VS chicks. AND they're not sluts -unlike these women- which is a BIG plus. :cool:

WNxScythe said:
Well personally, I think alot of models -including these- are pretty weird looking, and not that attractive. On the other hand, there are girls I know personally that I consider physically perfect (and not just because I "got to know their personality", and far more beautiful than these VS chicks. AND they're not sluts -unlike these women- which is a BIG plus. :cool:

I sort of agree. Models are often chosen for unique (not always good) features, being really tall, and being really skinny. These things aren't always attractive.

Seasonreaper said:
how exactly did this get from a discussion about lacuna coil into this?

i think it was my fault...

edit: a little Eva for ya... pride of San Antonio...

eva-longoria-2-gm_l4.jpg

I listened to them some today, and they actually are not bad! I'm actually thinking about picking up one of their cd's soon. Within Temptation still takes the cake for me as far as female fronted bands go.

Oh, and Christina is definitely babetastic. There is no doubt about that. Wows.

Tristania and Theatre of Tragedy are really the only Goth bands I can listen to right now. Tristania is more than just Gothic though, they're also quite Doomy.

Susperia said:
Because I don't want to objectify men =\ Not only would I seem disrespectful to the male gender, but you would also treat me with less respect in return because of my immature and sexist attitude.

I don't see how that would solve anything.

And Chris: I'm not too skinny.. trust me. And I've been a little overweight before while being a vegan. It's entirely possible. I don't know why people think vegans are always thin. We eat so many damn carbs, it's just that we also tend to be less lazy and more self-aware than erm, ''normal" people.

edit: And I'm really not attracted to the whole model look on men (or women really). I like natural so much more. I mean, come on.. I'm attracted to big hairy smelly Vikings for gods sake.
I agree with the natural look, and I think that a little overwieght is perfect. IMO

Susperia said:
Tristania and Theatre of Tragedy are really the only Goth bands I can listen to right now. Tristania is more than just Gothic though, they're also quite Doomy.

hell, Susperia....
Theatre Of Tragedy fucking sucks :ill: Their stuff is kinda one of the worst I've ever heard.
And I hope nobody will say that the girl from that band is hot...

Um you're wrong on two counts. They're first 2 albums are good. And The Greys (as well as other guys here I believe) have major hard-ons for Liv Kristine.

I wish Eva Longoria would let me do all the outdoor work at her house. I would get done working, when all sweaty we would make love. I would be her hot 19 year old caretaker and she would be my hot older female partner. Her and I would walk around together for hours at nighttime with all the lights talking about the sky. Eva would be my desperate housewife.

People would envy us and people would judge us for age different.

The erotic and exotic female dating the 19 year old white boy metal guitarist.

SO FUCKING GOD DAMN HAWT!

hail dark haired goddesses

oh fantasy