Does the official website ever update?

Funny.....well, as you wish.Maybe person who thinks that Hypocrisy has faded out and wastes her time on the main forum of the band is funny.I'm funny as fuck.But these are the facts...that when I want to listen to something strong, I'm turning off the Hypo.

(Why shan't I change over from Metal to Rap?yeah....MC Hammer rullezzz with "U can't touch this")yeahahahaha

P.S. Just look people at 2Pac.This is the real man!He's suppose to be dead for few years, but he's still recording the new CDs.Isn't it fascinating?So big YO!

Shamateur, thanks for kind words.I always knew I can count on you. Just look at you people. I've just send a thread, that we've got no tollerance in Poland, because they didn't let to organise Black Metal Festival. You were all shocked, and mad, because it showed that in this country is no tollerance, ofcourse because of christians. But wow, on the one thread, appears one person, who doesn't like a guitarist.You all don't want to talk with me about this, but the only thing you are able to say it's:zombie: , or "get her fuck of here". Congrats for your tollerance and kindness.I really appreciate it!And you dare to say, that you are serious, adult people?I don't know if it's sad or funny, I'm really confused.But I know it's OK for you, to treat people, like me now, or former..
And spare me your comments, because I know you are all not able to say it without words like "fuck", "bitch", or something, and I'm not also interested to read it.I suppose I was the only natural, and tollerance person on this all forum.
You can say, what you want, I don't care!I'm not going to read it, so please my friends, just continue your great conversation without me, because I'm sick of this.You wanted me to go away because I don't compare to you're great group?OK!Thanks for all, and forget about me!I won't read this any more, and write in here.I know you won't cry.

Marta

Ethera said:
...Maybe person who thinks that Hypocrisy has faded out and wastes her time on the main forum of the band is funny.

Question and answer in the same sentece??
First the girl adores the band, and now after like 2 weeks the band has faded out and hanging at the board is a waste of time.

:guh:

Can someone explain this to me?
Cos... I do find it a bit funny.

Ethera said:
But these are the facts...that when I want to listen to something strong, I'm turning off the Hypo.

Yes, there might be some "stronger" bands out there, depends on the meaning of the word, but at least to me Hypocrisy is the strongest. That is why I am here.
With all you fucking bitches :bah: :lol:

Holma HAS quit the band and will be touring with Soilwork in September. Remember where you read it first!

where did you get this infomation man i no i wouldnt be so stupid to go on tour with soilwork there so bad its beyond funny

so weird there was a post on here last night it was straight after my last one saying that some other guitarist joined soilwork not holma but went on here and the bloody post disapeared i dont no what happend there

there was post on here somtime yestaday which has no vanished from the thread saying that someone else has joined soilwork i mean think about it why on earth would a death metal guitarist join bloody soilwork of all bands