Does this mean a longer set?

cuznjohn

New Metal Member
Jul 3, 2005
From Blabbermouth:

San Francisco Bay Area "melodic hardcore death metal" band ALL SHALL PERISH have been forced to drop off their tour HATE ETERNAL, KRISIUN and INTO ETERNITY due to "van problems."

"Only two weeks into a wonderful tour with HATE ETERNAL our van died," the band write on their web site. "We had to spend almost $3,000 to get it running again, which was a majority of our tour support. After fairing through expensive gas prices in Canada ($90 dollars a tank), we have run out of funds, and have been left with no choice but to return home.

Oh man, that really sucks. The ASP guys are really, really nice dudes. I feel bad for them. :( But I do agree, maybe IE will get a little bit of a longer set now. MAYBE. I know Erik (Hate Eternal) likes them and is good friends with them, so maybe he will tell everyone to let them and Krisiun have longer sets? Cross your fingers!

While I feel bad for the guys in All Shall Perish (I really do), if I could choose, I'd have that happening before the NYC show cause that would mean a longer set to Into Eternity (the show had to be cut short, and to make everything worse, that fucking Jungle Rot band apparently played longer than they were supposed to).