Donnie Darko **Possible Spoilers**

J.

Old Fart
Jul 24, 2001
The Woodlands
Has anyone seen this mindfuck of a movie? I can honestly say no movie has made me question my morality, and my "being" than this movie.

It was fantastic. If you haven't seen DOnnie Darko, go rent or buy it now. I promise, you will be blown away if you like 'intelligent' movies.

Originally posted by Dreamlord
If you haven't seen DOnnie Darko, go rent or buy it now.

Thanks for the tip. I just watched it and that was great! Great acting, great story, great idea.

Oh, and when watching the movie at middle of the night alone, watch out for that engine drop.... I almost did something people usually do in toilet. :D

:lol: Watch it again. I first watched it with my girlfriend and we were like "What the fuck just happened?" THen we watched the end again, and it all made sense.

You're going to have to think REAL hard. My brain hurt for a week trying to figure out that movie.

Originally posted by Dreamlord
:lol: Watch it again. I first watched it with my girlfriend and we were like "What the fuck just happened?" THen we watched the end again, and it all made sense.

You're going to have to think REAL hard. My brain hurt for a week trying to figure out that movie.
Well, thanks! I'm gonna' watch it one more time, and if i don't understand i will ask you.