Don't want to sell my Drudkh vinyl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WNxScythe

May 16, 2004
Hey all,

This is a pretty OT post, but I really need some help. Back in October or so a large part of my freshmen hall set a few things on fire around campus on halloween to be stupid (it's a long story heh) and we eventually got nailed for it in February. Anyways, long story short, I have to pay a $100 fine by next Friday. I managed to get $89 from selling some random stuff I have on Ebay and from a paycheck I get for tutoring some kids. Problem is, I still need $11 or they'll double my fine to $200. My only other alternative to get the money is to sell one of my prized Drudkh vinyls, which, though it will easily get me the cash, I really don't want to do (for obvious reasons!) Either that, or I overdraw my bank account which will put me in debt and is definitely not something I want to do. And I already asked my dad if he could lend me some cash but he's strapped for cash too (he's a missionary in North Africa so his income is pretty freaking low). The rest of the kids on my hall all have fines too so I can't borrow any from them.

So... I was wondering... if any kind soul has 11 extra bucks in their paypal account that they could transfer to mine I would be incredibly grateful. Obviously I will pay you back ASAP as soon as my next paycheck comes in (2 weeks approx.).

Anyone who does will get positive rep on every next post I see made by him on here :D (if they ever re-institute the rep system...)

If you can help me PM me and I'll send you my paypal email. But please, if you can... do so sooner rather than later because it takes a few days for money to get from my paypal to my bank account (so I can withdraw it from an ATM)

Closed. Take it up with this kid via PM, as he said, if you want to help.

11 dollars is incredibly easy to find, also. I can't fathom how making 11 dollars is difficult.

Wow you're nice, pity the guy who's stuck with you, VVVVV it's not closed (clearly) Oh and BTW I'll paypal $16 back to the person who helps. Not much ($5) but no effort required...

Status
Not open for further replies.