Don't you hate those days...

EricT

Don't you ever get...
Aug 25, 2005
Lost In Necropolis
Where you wake up 4 hours late for work and you have 6 messages on your answering machine asking where the fuck you are from 6 different people and the next bus from when you wake up to where you need to go is about 2 hours away?

Its lovely.

I could typically ride in with the old man, but, he left, 2 hours ago, thinking that I already left so he didn't bother to check.

i hate days like this:

...just got back from the state inspection tripe. to give you the short of it, my car needs ~$2000 worth of repair (after i had spent $425! just for the minimum stuff like brakes and a new belt because that shit was gone and i still have to get to school somehow right?). that's $2000 i dont have, but more importantly, that's $500 more than i fucking paid for the car...

moral of the story is, i am most likely going to go new car shopping...

irish devil said:
When I was soooo set on buying a new gun (Charles Daly 1911 45. ACP) & A cop showed up @ my work to issue a protective order because my kids mom wanted to be a vindictive &#@*.
Hahahaha.

Söy said:
i hate days like this:

...just got back from the state inspection tripe. to give you the short of it, my car needs ~$2000 worth of repair (after i had spent $425! just for the minimum stuff like brakes and a new belt because that shit was gone and i still have to get to school somehow right?). that's $2000 i dont have, but more importantly, that's $500 more than i fucking paid for the car...

moral of the story is, i am most likely going to go new car shopping...

Why don't just drive without a sticker?

:( But I dislike American colleges. They expect you to take classes that have no bearing on what you REALLY wish to learn.