oh my FUCKING GOD!!!@)*!@()&U!#)*(&!#)!&#)!&@#)(*

• Thread starter Will stranded in Pittsburgh
  • Start date
W

Will stranded in Pittsburgh

Ok... so... This weekend started off HORRIBLY. I left my driver's license at home, and I realized it when I got to the airport. My mom had to drive me back home, and she was bitching at me the entire trip. She kept saying "I am not fucking taking you back. Wake up your father or your brother." So, I called home, and my brother picked up. I told him to wake up my dad, and he said ok, and hung up. I got home, and THEY WERE BOTH ASLEEP!! So, I woke up my dad, and he bitched at me the entire way to the airport.

Ok... now, the rest of the weekend was AMAZING. I had an amazing (how many times can I use that word in this paragraph) time. I couldn't have been happier... uuuuntil now.

Ok,... AHWAIHWIOAHOIHFOSIFHWEIOHFIOH so... I was supposed to be at the Greyhound station at 10pm to get my ticket at the willcall window. I paid in advance and was ready to go... I called the cab at 9:30, and they said "Ok, but we cannot guarantee it." wtf does that mean?! ok. ummmmmmmmmmm yeah. so. It is now 11:27pm, and there is no cab. My bus left Pittsburgh for Philadelphia about 12 minutes ago. It is missing one major detail (at least in my life). Yeah... and the next bus that leaves Pittsburgh is at 5am (if you are keeping track and actually reading along, that is in 5 1/2 hours. Yes... FIVE AND A HALF MOTHERFUCKING HOURS AWAY FROM RIGHT N OW HAIOEHQWOIDHQWOIDHQWDIOQWHDIOQWHDIOQWHDOI. Jesus fucking Christ. ok. um. so yeah, how are YOU people doing?!

-Aggrivated, borderline pissed off Will Bozarth (and the lovely lovely Laura James)