Fucking assholes.

Ok, how about mildly insane people who are mostly harmless but are just generally irritating?

That sucks dude, I still think knowing that you were robbed sucks more than actually losing your shit. Unless your shit is irreplaceable.

Such things make me wanna pull the hair from my skull!
It's so unfair, that i get insane of frustration.
I relive every freaking second i got robbed from my purse a few years ago, everytime i hear people get robbed. I got robbed by two assholes on a scooter, who obviously thought they could take more from me, besides my purse. (which held my wallet, telephone and passport).
They had my purse and they kept riding besides me, that freaked me the fuck out! I got so mad, i looked at the guy next to me, hit my brake and kicked him right in his hamstring. I swear, untill today i do not know what made me decide to do that, i went blank! I was lucky the driver barely could keep his balance by my kick, got the message and drove off. His partner in crime yelled something i couldn't understand,
but i guess Allah understood what he meant :Smug:

Damn Kevin, find that mofo who wrecked your belongings!
Then hold him, call me, nail him next to jesus (that'll keep 'm busy in the meanwhile).
We'll decide what to do next, when i arrive.
:devil:

maybe it was a poor homeless guy/lady who needed money, 'cause (s)he would otherwise have died... you saved a life man!
or maybe not =P

what I'm saying is you maybe shouldn't judge too fast:p

but anyways, if it was some stupid motherfucker doing it for luxery or fun I'd say kick his arse!!

Man, I love my oakleys - I hope this guy dies in a horrible fire. I also hope you get a nice new pair of Oaks on the cheap ;) Fucking thieves... :(

Dead_Lioness said:
awwwww Kev...... :mad:
This makes me mad for you...

Was that your new camera?

Well it wasn't that new, but it was the only one I have :(

I had a big photo project I was going to start on this summer, too. There goes that idea, heh.

Shpongled said:
Well it wasn't that new, but it was the only one I have :(

I had a big photo project I was going to start on this summer, too. There goes that idea, heh.

I meant, that was the "new" camera, after the old one got into that dog accident...... fuck Kev... I'm sorry to hear that... :/

Dead_Lioness said:
I meant, that was the "new" camera, after the old one got into that dog accident...... fuck Kev... I'm sorry to hear that... :/

This was the same camera that the dogs stepped on. It was the 2nd one of the exact same model I'd had before it. The one before was broken when someone knocked it out of my hand at a Metal Church show. I suck at keeping cameras around.

Incidentally enough, this was the 2nd pair of Oakley's I've had stolen. Why can't people just leave my shit alone?