DOOM 3 Beta 2 download

hypocrisy86

They All Knew Golgotha...
Feb 20, 2004
Texas
Go to Suprnova.org and download the new beta
i just finished it, i killed the Hell knight big ass mofo....

Im stuck on one of the levels
right after you kill the Hell knight theres a Airlocked door.. and its locked..heh..
i have no clue how to get by it.... and if yall are stuck on that level where u need a password its 924 its the level with the commandos with the chain gun... if yall need help or anything etc add me to MSN mess at JS3 @ herzeleid.net

I downloaded Beta 2, and it's not even really in beta state... you need to load all the maps individulally, they screens are all alpha, the menus don't work, and the levels have all kinds of f/x bugs in them. What I did look at was creepy as hell, and I'm very interested in seeing the final product, but unless you just HAVE to see it, I don't think it's worth the download.

A true beta would have functional menus, cleaned up graphics, and should be in 95% working order. What I downloaded is definely Pre-Beta. This opinion is from actually having been a tester for 3D Realms / Apogee Games for over 2 years.

I would recommend waiting for the release, or at least until a true beta comes along. I admit, it was nice getting a little preview, but I only looked at 2 maps before I decided I'd rather wait to see what a more polished product would look like.