Doom

Podgie

Young Man, Old Soul
Jul 9, 2007
London, England
Whether it's traditional, blackened, stoner, gothic, funeral, epic, drone or death doom.

Talk, discover and recommend all things dooooom!

This is a perfect thread for perfect music.

Everybody get Sleep's Dopesmoker. An album of two songs, and one of them is over an hour. Its just so epic and really enjoyable. One riff to rule them all...

DoomSword are great. Thundercult is their best song imo. Anyone for November's Doom?

This is a perfect thread for perfect music.

Everybody get Sleep's Dopesmoker. An album of two songs, and one of them is over an hour. Its just so epic and really enjoyable. One riff to rule them all...

Damn right! Awesome trip of an album/song. :p Amazing stuff.

Doom is amazing. :headbang:

Too right Dave. Sleep's Holy Mountain is fantastic. Dragonaut is such a cool song to play.

How do you guys rate Cathedral albums?

01. Forest of Equiliberium
02. The Ethereal Mirror
03. Sould Sacrifice
04. Statik Majik
05. The Carnival Bizarre
06. The Garden of Unearthly Delights
07. Hopkins (The Witchfinder General)
08. Caravan Beyond Redemption
09. Endtyme
10. In Memorium
11. The VIIth Coming
12. Supernatural Birth Machine

I rate the demos and the EP aswell because they're all legendary releases. Christ i love Cathedral. Hopeing they get announced for Bloodstock.

I only own Forest of Equiliberium, The Ethereal Mirror, The Carnival Bizarre, Caravan Beyond Redemption and The Garden of Unearthly Delights. I'd struggle putting them in order of preference because I think they're all great. If I had to chose my favourite it'd probably be Forest of Equiliberium though. That album's something else.

I'm really looking forward to the next album, I'm sure it won't disappoint.

Tryin out Candlemass - Epicus Doomicus Metallicus (AWEZOME ALBUM TITLE:lol:). Fucking awezome!!:headbang: Slow tempos aren't the best thing evva in my book but the heavyness and thickness makes it work!!!

Tryin out Candlemass - Epicus Doomicus Metallicus (AWEZOME ALBUM TITLE:lol:). Fucking awezome!!:headbang: Slow tempos aren't the best thing evva in my book but the heavyness and thickness makes it work!!!

That's what got me into them. Well it was more of chance then anything. I'd never heard of them before and I was in HMV and just because I liked the look of the cover I bought the album:lol:

And so glad I did:headbang: