Double Bass Mania II

TheDuke

New Metal Member
Sep 22, 2006
Anyone using Double Bass Mania II (or I for that matter) from Beta Monkey? I listened to the sample downloads and they sound ripping. Just wanted to know if anyone has any "real world" lowdown before I spend $30!

The disc downloads are here: http://www.betamonkeymusic.com/dbm2.html

Anyone with the good word?

Duke

Why not just program those beats yourself? I listened to the demos and they didn't sound that impressive.

I wanted to avoid programming and get real drums. Just was wondering if anyone actually had and used this one but it aint much $$$. I thought the grooves sounded great actually.

I actually have DBMII. Its actually better than the first. Saves time from having to program drums and getting ideas down as they come into your head.

Full,

Hey, sounds great - thanks for the info. I am going to give it a go as well. I definitely want to get ideas down and not fiddling with so much in the way of drum programming.

dont buy it :puke:

i wasted like 100 bucks buying 3 cd from them!!

go buy ezdrummer it actually sounds just as good stock plus you can edit drums on the beta monkey CRAP you can't do much cause drums are stereo file :puke: :puke:

Full Metal,

Excellent work - nice collection of classic metal (I checked out your other tunes as well). Seems like that disc is a bit more raw and old school then the second one which definitely sounds more like stuff out now.

Then again, it all comes down to the riffs and playing. So, I am sure you're making whatever you have for drums sound good! Look forward to more when you get it posted.

Duke