Down with the no repeat rule!!

Tess

Jul 25, 2002
North Carolina
I think it sucks. This should be done more like a sporting event where if you "win" you get to keep coming back until you're knocked from your spot. So BRING BACK Circus Maximus - Mercenary - Freak Kitchen - and maybe JORN in a different way this time.

OK fine -- maybe just CM and Mercenary?

Oh God.

Please?

I TOTALLY disagree! There is an entire globe of music out there and there should not be repeats, particularly multiple times like Evergrey, when we're only on PP7. There's just too goddamned much to limit ourselves to 20 bands. No good for me.

Make room for Pretty Maids, Running Wild, Fate, Freedom Call, Iron Savior, Crematory, Entwine, Helloween, Firewind, Sinner, Sinergy, and all the Prog bands that folks there like. I don't need to see Evergrey 4 times, Zero Hour 2 times, Edguy 2 times, etc. We can do that on PP20 with some repeats.

I'm all for repeats!!

What's the point of "no repeats" and bringing "shitty" bands? lol

Bad Girl Tess said:
OK so it looks like we all agree so then CM & Mercenary can come back. Yay!

Good, now tell Glenn about it, and we are good!

CM and Mercenary next year.
ow ow

IceQueen_ said:
I'm all for repeats!!

What's the point of "no repeats" and bringing "shitty" bands? lol
EXCELLENT point!

See originally I was just being selfish but this is actually a very good argument.

Can never get enough Edguy espcially if there is new material. Just imagine seeing Tobias perform "Judas at the Opera House" live. Holy shit!!!

Bad Girl Tess said:
I think it sucks. This should be done more like a sporting event where if you "win" you get to keep coming back until you're knocked from your spot. So BRING BACK Circus Maximus - Mercenary - Freak Kitchen - and maybe JORN in a different way this time.

OK fine -- maybe just CM and Mercenary?

Oh God.

Please?

The only band I would want to see again from this year would be Vision Divine...CM Kicked ass but two years in a row is enough...and Mercenary? Sorry...not my cupa tea..they have had enough shots here.

Greykiller said:
The only band I would want to see again from this year would be Vision Divine...CM Kicked ass but two years in a row is enough...and Mercenary? Sorry...not my cupa tea..they have had enough shots here.
Thank you for your honesty. It sounds like you're on board with repeating bands just not necessarily the ones I want repeated. I'll take it! ;)

woosta said:
I TOTALLY disagree! There is an entire globe of music out there and there should not be repeats, particularly multiple times like Evergrey, when we're only on PP7. There's just too goddamned much to limit ourselves to 20 bands. No good for me.

Make room for Pretty Maids, Running Wild, Fate, Freedom Call, Iron Savior, Crematory, Entwine, Helloween, Firewind, Sinner, Sinergy, and all the Prog bands that folks there like. I don't need to see Evergrey 4 times, Zero Hour 2 times, Edguy 2 times, etc. We can do that on PP20 with some repeats.

Maybe two or three on your list I like. The things is we all have different taste and yeah your right there is an entire globe of music out there..

I think there should be a best of PPUSA at some point, just not yet...Maybe at PPUSA X

Bear