Downfall Video?

(__Joonas__)

† Followed the Reaper †
Mar 23, 2005
Finland
It appears there is a video made of this song, it's on the scythes of bodom website but it never downloads. Same with Needled 24/7, haven't seen that one either. Could someone tell what the Downfall video is like? Btw, Deadnight Warrior video totally sucks, wasn't worth 1000£ and really shows how bad SW is compared to the rest.

In Downfall you can just see the band performing the song, if my memory is right.. They're playing on a stage with green light and so on, there's no deeper story... But I don't remember the video that good..

Invincible said:
In Downfall you can just see the band performing the song, if my memory is right.. They're playing on a stage with green light and so on, there's no deeper story...

Yeah and occasionally you see Alexi with a knife :lol:

Yeah downfall is like, stage, green lights, occasionally you see Alexi in what looks like a bathroom stall weilding a knife at the camera.. then some red sstreaks that are supposed to resemble blood run down the screen.. then Wow, we're back to the stage again :Smug: The end :)

Deadnight warrior is fuckin strange, Janne looks like a skater boy. :yuk: he looks better in a trashed,lost and stungout. :worship:

Downfall video is pretty cool. But my favourite is needled 24/7, that guy who has needles in his face is fuckin cool. :headbang:

Invincible said:
Sixpounder is the best one imo

Yep, and that's a bit ironic since they probably wouldn't have even done the Sixpounder video if they had liked the Needled 24/7 video :p

_FollowTheReaper_ said:
It's one of the CoB videos I prefer, and how can you say that SW is bad... :yell: It's so wonderful.

I agree with you!!! SW is the best IMO.. At first I didn't like the video as much, but now I love it..

Sundown said:
Deadnight warrior is fuckin strange, Janne looks like a skater boy. :yuk: he looks better in a trashed,lost and stungout. :worship:

Downfall video is pretty cool. But my favourite is needled 24/7, that guy who has needles in his face is fuckin cool. :headbang:
Seams we have different values on judging a bands video clips. Just funny... no offense. It's just that, what they look or looked like is the last thing I think and.. the Needled clip was really bad IMO. CoB is not a circus ...neither a freak show.