Downfall Video?

every time i die video was awesome....the end was kind of cheesy, only because of the...blood part. it just looked cheap. but it had an awesome story. downfall was interesting...just....green lights everywhere and the band playing....then alexi pops up out of fucking nowhere with a knife every now and then, lol. needeld 24/7 was a joke. it pissed the band members off too, they told the director what they wanted but he didnt listen.

Jani Laiho said:
every time i die video was awesome....the end was kind of cheesy, only because of the...blood part. it just looked cheap. but it had an awesome story. downfall was interesting...just....green lights everywhere and the band playing....then alexi pops up out of fucking nowhere with a knife every now and then, lol. needeld 24/7 was a joke. it pissed the band members off too, they told the director what they wanted but he didnt listen.

i hate directors, they think the god and their shit don't stink

Invincible said:
In Downfall you can just see the band performing the song, if my memory is right.. They're playing on a stage with green light and so on, there's no deeper story... But I don't remember the video that good..

I cant remember the site, but I think there is a similar video for hate me! and it is just as you say, a live performance...nothing special!