Download compilation here

compilation_front.jpg

compilation_back.jpg

this looks good I have to say, like the track listing. I've a nice track in mind for the next one if it happens but its about 25 mins long :(

it's a collectors item, eh? "Antimatter Compilation 1 April 1003" on the side strip of the back cover! :lol:

back to the roots :lol:

anyway, nice layout. and the tracklist looks very promising

thanx again, Mick and Mehdi for that one!!!

It's not that weird really. I Private Messaged you with the deadline which was also posted on this forum a few days in advance.

On the final day of the deadline I saw your name as being logged into UM and viewing the Antimatter forum so you either got your pm or saw the deadline posted or both.

Secondly, the track you sent in (late) was'nt dark or moving like I had asked, it was a cowboy'esque country and western cut, so even if it had have been sent in in time, I wouldve knocked it back (just like the four tracks that I refused, which were replaced even before you had sent in your first one)

It was your idea to instill some guidelines and rules into this venture, and its really bizarre to see you a bit miffed that you couldnt break them and get away with it.

I mean, it's not as if Ive been deleting your posts or anything is it?????
:loco::Spin::cool::)

hey, i merdit 8) me track is the opening one :D

I'm DLing right now, hope i'll have some good surprise for there's stuff i don't know in this compilation.

Mariner: spot on with TG, tho i would have chosen another one :)

you guys have until the end of the month to download it, after that itll be deleted. you know, rules etc.

Mick Moss said:
It's not that weird really. I Private Messaged you with the deadline which was also posted on this forum a few days in advance.

On the final day of the deadline I saw your name as being logged into UM and viewing the Antimatter forum so you either got your pm or saw the deadline posted or both.

Secondly, the track you sent in (late) was'nt dark or moving like I had asked, it was a cowboy'esque country and western cut, so even if it had have been sent in in time, I wouldve knocked it back (just like the four tracks that I refused, which were replaced even before you had sent in your first one)

It was your idea to instill some guidelines and rules into this venture, and its really bizarre to see you a bit miffed that you couldnt break them and get away with it.

I mean, it's not as if Ive been deleting your posts or anything is it?????
:loco::Spin::cool::)

Yes there were some rules afterall. The deadline caught me by surprise since I was away for awhile. It also took me some time to get the account from Mehdi.

To me Coffinshakers is dark in their own way but this is a matter of opinion. If you would have said that you want dark ambient/alternative/ etc stuff I would have chosen otherwise. In fact it seems that the rules are rather strict in what's dark and moving and what isn't. And I never got a second chance like many others to submit a new track.

My purpose was not to break the rules but vice versa. More accurate guidelines and rules are needesd to really clear things out.

Lenore said:
hey, i merdit 8) me track is the opening one :D

I'm DLing right now, hope i'll have some good surprise for there's stuff i don't know in this compilation.

Mariner: spot on with TG, tho i would have chosen another one :)

We merd it. you're opening and im closing. somehow its romantic :eek:
was a difficult choice. but souvenirs was just a tiny bit too long :cry:

thx mehdi. youre too late.

hey that portishead song! is it covered by another band maybe? it sounds very familiar :eek:

Mariner said:
thx mehdi. youre too late.

hey that portishead song! is it covered by another band maybe? it sounds very familiar :eek:

roads has been covered by My Dying Bride! It's a good cover, Aarons voice fits the song very well, imo!

Mariner said:
We merd it. you're opening and im closing. somehow its romantic :eek:
was a difficult choice. but souvenirs was just a tiny bit too long :cry:

Yeah how romantic we are, next time you'll open and i'll close, alright?:)

Hmm as for a tg Souvenirs' song which is dark and gloomy, i would have chosen "a life all mine" i think. For the next compilation maybe? We'll see :cool: