Download compilation here

mega said:
...More accurate guidelines and rules are needesd to really clear things out.

Not really, everybody else managed to catch the deadline and the compilation was a success. Nothing needs clarifying. Its not even that important.

Mick Moss said:
Not really, everybody else managed to catch the deadline and the compilation was a success. Nothing needs clarifying. Its not even that important.

I do admit that there was nothing hazy about the deadline and me missing it (even it was a bit too strict in my opinion) but that one has to guess what's dark and what's not in your opinion..but yes no big deal in the end.

Yeah cheers everyone for this compilation, it's been funny :)

Oh and Lenore is opening, Mariner is closing and I'm in the middle, I always get the best place :)

yeah but "from mehdi" implies that muddy didnt give you the account info for some time. english is a funny old language. either way, stop jaw flapping and get a track in for the next one

damn! :yell:
there seems no possible way i can get that second song on a cd .
i've tried it in different ways , tried to dl the song a second time , a third time from mehdi's link ...
six cd's ended up in the dustbin ...

HEEEEELP

the other songs are no problem .
i guess i 'll have to leave the song out ,unless someone could give me a clue

but i would prefer a complete cd

The only thing I can suggest is to either ..

1. Download an mp3 to WAV making program and convert the track to a WAV instead of using your cdr software to do this and then drag the wav into the write cd files box

or

2. Using a peer to peer program, download the track from someone out there on the internet as the mp3rip thats been uploaded must be corrupted

pagan2002 said:
shit i missed it
wuthering heights would have got my vote...waddya reckon lads?

Wuthering Heights! Such a great, great, great song.

But not doom enough :)

Heathcliff
It's me, your Cathy, oh, come hooome
I'm so cohohohoold
Let me in your windououhohow

My very first memory of real music at the age of five, watching Kate Bush rolling her eyes on tv in this video. You can imagine how it felt like to actually find the song 20 yrs later. I hadn't had any clue about the words until I saw them printed.

Loads of Kate Bush stuff is really really good. 'The Kick Inside' is a great track, and if Kate Bush isnt an influence to Tori Amos, I'll eat my own poo.

Mick Moss said:
The only thing I can suggest is to either ..

1. Download an mp3 to WAV making program and convert the track to a WAV instead of using your cdr software to do this and then drag the wav into the write cd files box

2. Using a peer to peer program, download the track from someone out there on the internet as the mp3rip thats been uploaded must be corrupted

oh boy !
1: sounds like chinese to me
2:if you mean kazaa or something like that : tried that but couldn't find anything

@mehdi : yep , i have another one . i'm gonna send it to you if that's ok?

Bastet said:
oh boy !
1: sounds like chinese to me
2:if you mean kazaa or something like that : tried that but couldn't find anything

1: making waves from your mp3's is not that difficult.. I assume you use winamp to play an .mp3 file, it's very easy to make a wave file with it.
You just have to press ctrl+p after you ran winamp. Now you should be in the "preferences screen". Select the "output" option (at the left of the screen), and then you have some choices on the right of your screen. Select the "Nullsoft Disk Writer plug-in ..." and there you go. (you can configure some things like the destination folder on your drive,... if you click the "configure button" on the right bottom)
Voila, every file you play now in winamp will be converted to a wave file, and those files never give any problems if you try to write them on a audio cd.

2. it's not to be found on kazaa stuff i guess. Maybe soulseek, there's more obscure stuff on there.

3. My track isn't corrupted, it's copy protected
evilgrin.gif
No, that's not true, I encoded it using EAC, the lame codec and high-quality VBR setting. Quality is written all over it, but some players can't handle the VBR setting very well (play some VBR encoded tracks in windows media player, and you see that there is an incorrect time, length of the song. Maybe your burning software has the same problem..). I never had any problems with it before though....

4. if nothing else works, i can encode the track again (this time in 192kbs) and get that track to you somehow.

So don't worry, it's gonna work out just fine :cool: