Download Compilation V.3.0. here

Right so can we have a list of the full titles of these tracks with the artists who recorded them plus the person who uploaded them for Tools to do the back cover with.

So far I know its -

Susie - I put a spell on you - Nina Simone
Mick - World in my eyes - Depeche Mode
Strangelight - Harmonium mix - Anathema vs Strangelight

and i can't burn it on a cd, get this window that says i have no license
icon9.gif

Yeah I had major trouble getting Monolith to play, I had to go through some licence bollocks in order to even get it to play which pissed me off bigtime. If anyones having trouble burning the compilation itll be this track at the heart of the problem so just leave it off the compilation altogether. Whoever uploaded it shouldve sent it in as an mp3.

i have no problem playing the Panda.wma but the Monolith one must have been encoded with copy protection which does not do anyone any good. I suppose we're screwed on that one unless a replacement is put up.

well the file says it's Mortiis - Monolith so i have the actual album which means i don't need the .wma file. if that's the track that's supposed to be on the comp then whoever wants it may PM me and i will give you my MSN and i can send it through there to those who want/need it.

Hm, I really like this DM track, not that I didn't know it before, but it's so good to go back to classics.

I also started to download Duran Duran tracks :) is it a sign of what?