downloadable live mp3

Mariner said:
oh insidethefall, did you DL only the songs or do you have the whole shows. because Temporary Peace is played its certainly my bootleg :D *feels proud making it to America already*

Yes, all of these are full shows, I was just listing some of the songs that people mentioned wanting to hear

By the way, if you download off of me from soulseek please download only one album at a time and only queue one album up (that means have one in waiting total 2 albums!) it's only proper etiquette! I have DSL but it still may take a little while to download. If you are using 56K, please be considerate and download only a few songs or at most - one album!

I wish there was a website that could be dedicated to Anathema (as well as other) bootlegs, i don't suppose anybody has web space they could spare for this (something for the fans)

I also have a tape of an Anathema performance from the eternity tour (there's actually an interview with a band member in the beginning) , I was wondering if anyone would be interested in putting this directly onto their computer, seeing how i don't have the proper equipment for that. I would send it, but you must return the tape to me and promise that you will convert it to mp3 (and do a good job at it) so anyone interested?

no, i'm on there right now...i'm not on soulseek all of the time, add me to your buddy list and pay attention to when i sign on. if you're having problems connecting to the server, you might want to upgrade to the latest version, and hopefully that will solve your problem (it did for me)

liverpool '91? wow. i guess they were all wearing spikes then and headbanging and all that... ahhh...

insidethefall said:
no, i'm on there right now...i'm not on soulseek all of the time, add me to your buddy list and pay attention to when i sign on. if you're having problems connecting to the server, you might want to upgrade to the latest version, and hopefully that will solve your problem (it did for me)

:erk: f*ck since April 19th I havent download anything, thanks for posting the page, and already upgraded :)
:wave: