Drafts and accidental deletions

viewerfromnihil

Vein-Marbled Tower
May 29, 2008
Berlin, Germany
@MetalAges

Hey Deron, I had a monster message typed out and my touch pad deleted it. I know drafts were saved, but is there anyway to recover them? I will unfortunately have to retype all this crap again when I have the inclination #GMDSocial problems.

As long as you are not in private mode on your tablet, it should save to the quick reply / reply area where you were creating it. It will looked ghosted/faded, but just click in the box to resume. but, it should only sow from the place you were creating it (not just any forum area). Let me know (and verify you were not in private mode, which means it may be lost).

You may even try to log in via computer and see if it is in the last location you were if your tablet does not show.

Reactions: viewerfromnihil
I wasn't in private mode. It saved to the quick reply, but then saved again after my touch pad highlighted the text and then a key stroke deleted it. I tried to quickly reload the page, but the only thing left in the quick reply box was the surviving half sentence. Oh well, figured I'd check to see if there was a way to access drafts after they had been overwritten. I'm sure it's too late now anyways.