DragonCon 2010

dionysus11

MSTmike3K
Feb 28, 2008
Columbus GA
I just wanted to know who all was going to DragonCon this year 2010? I will be there because I already know that the guys from Rifftrax(mst3k) will be there so, I'm going just for that! If you are not sure there are still as of 2day 2/25/10 over 180 days till Dragoncon starts in Atl. GA. it will be sept.3-6 so you can still make both like I do every year, and i'm sure some other do too. this is a link to the current guest list of dragon con so far and don't forget there are many more names to be added!
http://www.dragoncon.org/dc_guests_list.php

this is a question that was asked on the DCon facebook page,and i really like the question and wanted to ask you guys

Who would u like to see this year at DragonCon if u could pick anyone? So I'm asking my friends, who would you like to meet at a convention like that? I said Dolph Lundgren,James Rolfe(angry videogame nerd),Zooey Deschanel,Gary Daniels,Kevin Conroy, and David Duchovny

I just wanted to know who all was going to DragonCon this year 2010? I will be there because I already know that the guys from Rifftrax(mst3k) will be there so, I'm going just for that! If you are not sure there are still as of 2day 2/25/10 over 180 days till Dragoncon starts in Atl. GA. it will be sept.3-6 so you can still make both like I do every year, and i'm sure some other do too. this is a link to the current guest list of dragon con so far and don't forget there are many more names to be added!
http://www.dragoncon.org/dc_guests_list.php

I'll probably drop by. :lol:

this is a question that was asked on the DCon facebook page,and i really like the question and wanted to ask you guys
Who would u like to see this year at DragonCon if u could pick anyone? So I'm asking my friends, who would you like to meet at a convention like that? I said Dolph Lundgren,James Rolfe(angry videogame nerd),Zooey Deschanel,Gary Daniels,Kevin Conroy, and David Duchovny

Yeah, I noticed the same FB post and have been giving it some thought.

I could be a complete bastard and say "Charlaine Harris!", but since the D*C guest committee already dropped the ball with her, it's too late. Pity; she had a great time there last year, was quite popular, is really cool in person, and she wanted to return.

So instead I'll say Katee Sackhoff, Mary McDonell and anyone else from BSG, David Weber (author), George R.R. Martin (author...so we can tie him up and make him finish a certain book), Abney Park (band), Faith & the Muse (band -- stunning performance at D*C last year, too), and a few others.