Dragonland for 04

The_Dreamer

New Metal Member
Aug 4, 2003
Derby
www.jacksonguitars.com
Hopefully I'm not the only person wanting this.. I agree that DragonForce should be brought back for 04, as should Power Quest! Finntroll would be fuckin amazing also ;) Ensiferum would fucking rule!! and if I remember rightly, they do have a site:
www.ensiferum.de/eng/index.html

Cruel Humanity should also play next year aswell, cheers for signing my CD guys! And who can forget Bal-Sagoth? Saw them in 02 and have been hooked ever since, great albums and even better live (when they play)! What you guys think about Stormwarrior playing these shores? And am I alone in hoping for Australian metallers Dungeon?

Personally I could do without Dragonforce and Powerquest, I'd rather see a chance given to a band who didn't play the year before.

How about Wolf (thanks for that tip Eagle), Entombed or Lacuna Coil! Or if were talking gettin a previous act back my vote goes for Orange Goblin!

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh another Dragonland fan - I only know 2 others!!!
Yeah man, I'd LOVE to see Dragonland play at Bloodstock next year, they're one of the bands that I really want to see before I die!

As for other bands, my top 3 others would be:

Lost Horizon
Majesty
Conquest Of Steel

*fingers crossed*

Yeah! Good man, I wanna see Lost Horizon, Majesty and DragonLand before I die! Hopefully they'll play next year, along with Ensiferum.. there's another band I need to see! Anyone seeing Maiden in Notts? :cool: