Dragonland's new Upcoming album!

Morridin

New Metal Member
Oct 11, 2006
As this is not about my own band or a befriended smaller band, yet could be a great tip for evergrey fans I wasn't sure wether I was allowed to put it here or that I should put it in the big topic. If the latter's the path to take then I apologize :)

Anyhoe, The Swedish Melodic metalband Dragonland is releasing their new album Astronomy on november the 13th.
The album's filled with Strong and powerful, yet very melodic and technical songs that'll blow you away from the rocketlaunch-like start of Supernova to the epic story of The Old House on the Hill. Several of their bandmembers are fan of Evergrey and it shows :D

Tracklist:
1. Supernova (5:09)
2. Cassiopeia (4:06)
3. Contact (4:25)
4. Astronomy (3:20)
5. Antimatter (3:00)
6. The Book of Shadows part IV: The Scrolls of Geometria Divina (4:04)
7. Beethoven's Nightmare (6:11)
8. Too Late for Sorrow (3:36)
9. Direction: Perfection (4:29)
10. The Old House on the Hill Chapter I: A Death in the Family (4:30)
11. The Old House on the Hill Chapter II: The Thing in the Cellar (3:07)
12. The Old House on the Hill Chapter III: The Ring of Edward Waldon (6:17)

For a sneak peak fanmade (me! :kickass: ) video check out this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ln42_n64so
Yeh, the visual part might lack a bit, but it's all about the audio! :D

And try out www.myspace.com/dragonland for a few songs of their previous albums and one of these days a full song of the new album will be on it ;)

Enjoy the ride through time and space :D

Twilighting?
Hmm, only have the firts album of em, dunno wether the vocalist progressed.
I dunno, Dragonland's vocalist always sounded melancholic to me. Well, not so much these days, but that's mostly due to their first albums :)

their previous album was produced by our beloved :) Tom Englund, do you know who produces this one ? I like the "starfall" album.

They've recorded in Studio Fredman and I think that hes also the fellar that recorded it (in combo with them I think, not sure atm, hehe)