Dragonlord Slays Sacramento

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad they started that early, but it was a killer day and a great set. The outdoor stage has got the best sound in the Sac area, I'm glad they get booked there. What a solid band, on, on! Who's the bassist?

Steve is fucking nuts, what a shredder -- and another great guy as well. I can't wait to hear some new Testament material -- I wonder how he will fit that into Dragonlord, and apparently he'll be spending the summer with Nevermore. Drive on.

thanks for showing up, and we are thrilled that you caught the show. the DL guys were told at the LAST FRIGGIN' MINUTE that they had to go on at 8:00pm (total bullshit)! people barely walk thru the venue doors that early! the guys being PROs that they are, put on a killer show regardless!

THEY RULE :D!

the bassist is derrick ramirez (a sweetheart/great guy), original ex-legacy guitarist, then later, ex-testament bassist on "demonic".

i got some photos, and i will post 'em very soon. nice meeting you, 'dualrecto'!

theBEASTpit

I only got to see the last two songs of their set. The early start time was a real surprise. I feel bad for making other people miss most of them with me. I guess the passers by just could't refuse a shot of Jagermeister. BEAST

Status
Not open for further replies.