Dragonlord

NineFeetUnderground said:
you guys just need to broaden your horizons a bit if the term "most metal sucks" pisses you off. that means you either have low standards, or havent heard much metal, or havent heard much OTHER than metal. either way...thats a problem and should be rectified.

Beautiful!!!:worship:

And sorry to whoever mentioned Nazi Punks Fuck Off isn't written by Napalm Death. I never knew it was a cover. Doesn't stop the Napalm Death version being absolute rubbish!

metal_wrath said:
...I have been gone for a few days, due to not being able to access the internet :cry: But anyway, here is my reply to this predictable NFU rant :lol:

1. I didn't say that you ONLY listen to catchy music
2. I don't only enjoy metal. I would think that would be obvious. Although lately I have been listening to mostly metal.
3. I agree Drukh and Empyrium are probably overrated
4. I am not a teenager, neither do I care if you have been listening to a particular piece of music for a longer time than I have. Saying that, I was around during Mozart's time, and I don't feel the need to brag about being there at his first major concert. Keep in mind, this was when you were not even an inkling in the eye of the beholder etc... Also, you can keep your mortal pop music to yourself... :lol:

youre not a teenager? wow...you just dropped yet another notch...

This forum is fuckin' amazing. Every single thread turns into a fuckin' trainwreck. BTW, Mamoud was the General of the Nothern Alliance in Afganhistan. Of course, that was before Bin Laden took him out.