DragonMaiden wins the T shirt

Eagle

Raging Heathen!
Sep 10, 2002
Northern Shores Of The Humber
Visit site
So Dragonmaiden wins the T shirt in the Totalrock comp! I honestly think I could have done it had I not had to climb 2 flights of stairs to my loft to send the e-mail! :mad:

Seriously well done Kid - You certinaly deserve it! ;)

To Steve, Adam and Steve a big Cheers! I'm really enjoying the show tonight and I think thus far you've done a bloody account of yourselves! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I am very pleased with myself!!! Especially as it is currently the only one in existence! However I think a certain feathered gentleman may have designs on it!! I will have to guard it carefully!! ;)

Have really enjoyed the show tonight too....I will suffer for it tomorrow no doubt....but it's been worth it! :D

BTW Eagle has failed to mention that he was runner-up and has won a copy of the CD. :D Which means he now has two copies!!

Thanks for tuning in to the show guys.....it was great to get emails from you and others. We had a real blast doing the interview with Zed and he's invited us back again.

We've done some voice overs advertising the show...you know..."Hi..This is Power Quest and you are listening to Total Rock" hehe!