Dream Theater concert in Philly, a question

Krillen

New Metal Member
Apr 4, 2004
Hey, I found this site through a google search. I went to the Philly show (it rocked). I was wondering if anyone got a chance to take any pictures, and if they did could they post them up here. I would greatly appreciate that because I didn't have time before the show to get a camera and I told a friend i'd get some pictures. Thanks

I didn't get pics of the Philly show, which was awesome by the way, but I did get some in DC, which I'll post on the net somewhere as soon as I use up the roll (yes, I still haven't gotten a digital camera). Oh and after the NYC show, I'll have no one bad-mouthing Portnoy anymore after that sick drum solo. That plus CoS made up for the relatively weak NY setlist. Like I said to others at the show, it would have been perfect if they played at the 9:30 Club in DC, with the Philly setlist, and the addition of CoS from NYC. WOO! My week of DT finally comes to a close (just got home from NY).

The NY show did kick ass. It was my first and certainly not last time seeing DT. I've now got my girlfriend liking Sym X and Dream Theater. Next up is Guardian and Evergrey.

Krillen said:
Alright thanks, was that show you did get pics of similar? Jw
Do you mean were the setlists similar? If so, actually, no, the DC and Philly shows had very different setlists, yet the DC and NY shows were a bit similar. The Philly show definitely had the best set, but they played Change of Seasons in NY, so. The great thing about the DC show, is that it was in a general admission venue (standing room), and we were right up front about 3 feet from the band!!! There actually was a mosh pit and crowd surfing, which is a bit unusual for a DT show.