dream theater help

IcemanJ256

Dark Overlord
Apr 28, 2002
Dayton, Ohio, USA
www.amazon.com
what song is 6:24 in length and goes ... "even though the water is much colder now" in one of the parts? I downloaded this when 6DOIT came out and it says it's "the glass prison" but now i heard that song on the radio so this isn't the glass prison. argh why can't people name files right.

I have 6DOIT and I can tell you that isn't Glass Prison, because that song is about 13 minutes long, I believe...I'm trying to think what it could be without going to listen...if no one else knows, I'll go see if I can find out..
Also, Blind Faith and Misunderstood are both longer than that, I think...at least I know Blind Faith is...track #5 on the first cd...well I don't listen to it much so I'm not sure.....then the title track disc is separated into little mini-songs I guess you could say, even though it's one big song....so it may be one of those....

if, that is, you're implying that this song is definitely on 6DOIT??

Yeah, it's a B-side. Portnoy put a bunch of their B-sides and rare songs on the net with 6 Degrees names to foil people, so that must be what you got.

All DT albums differ in styles. To me Scenes from a Memory is their best album. If your going for the heavy stuff, try "Awake". If you'd like a more prog-rock influenced DT try "Images and Words". If you wanna hear the greatest DT accomplishment yet, get "Change of Seasons".
Anyhoo all the albums I mentioned are MUST-HAVES in a prog-metalheads cd collection.

Falling Into Infinity is like.. half favorites, and half least-favorites (but still decent songs). So I like it a lot.

For Falling Into Infinity they were supposedly pressured to have a more commercial sound, and it definately shows. That isn't necessarily a bad thing, it just made the album pretty bad in my opinion. I think the only songs worth anything are Peruvian Skies and the trio in the middle (Burning My Soul, Hells Kitchen, and Lines in the Sand).