DROE sales/charts

http://www.billboard.com/charts/billboard-200#/charts/billboard-200?begin=41&order=position

No. 55 on Billboard 200 after week 2. Better than FoD after week 1. Very nice. I've yet to find out how many copies have been sold in the second week.

Also,
No. 18 Rock Albums
No. 8 Independent Albums
No. 8 Tastemaker Albums
No. 4 Hard Rock Albums.

No. 13 in Hungary
No. 14 in Finland
No. 36 in Switzerland
No. 72 in the Netherlands
No. 144 in France.

And, what is surprising, the album has actually imrpoved in Belgium and is currently:

No. 29 in Walloonia (40 on week 1)
No. 54 in Flanders (86 on week 1). Haven't found the chart for the whole country.

Ok, found it: 6,400 copies sold in the US in the 2nd week. A big drop in the sales, but still an awesome chart position for a second week.

Sorry for so many posts, but Testament debuts in Sweden on # 8, in Norway on #11 and in Denmark on # 30 (all way better than FOD, which landed in its first week on positions 32 (but peaked on 27), 29 and 90, respectively).

# 27 in Italy and # 57 in Spain - both difficult markets for metal (FOD was on # 87 in Italy and didn't chart in Spain).

I was about to mention the info regarding the world charts. Just saw that Alex uploaded a pic in his facebook account showing their current position. I just feel really good for the guys, in my opinion no other classic thrash band deserves such an accomplishment more than Testament.

Wow, the link from Alex says they're on position 9 with 58.500 copies sold. I'm guessing it's more accurate than what I've found. Amazing success!

I'm happy to announce that DROE has debuted on position no.8 on the Polish chart, despite arriving with a 10-day delay! Needless to say it's their best debut ever.

Some more 2nd week numbers:

#14 Germany
#25 Norway
#38 Austria

Also, the album has made the Dutch chart for the third week - #64.

EDIT: 3rd week also in

Finland - #19
Walloonia - #52
Flanders - #86

Probably better than it did, but not as good as DROE.

BTW, the album's still going strong in Germany - #33 in the 3rd week.

I hope Ms. A. will update the information on the official site and FB, as they dominated more charts than they seem to have noticed (especially the great success in Hungary shouldn't be overlooked). Same goes for the NB site.

Yeah, The Gathering would've been huge had they been on NB. They probably would've done a video or two as well.

I guess I didn't realize the scale of them being ripped off by Spitfire. I thought the situation with Demonic was worse, as they had to reprint the album a year or two after the initial release due to the bankruptcy of the distribution company, if I remember correctly. I'm wondering how many copies of both albums have been sold to this day.

And, yes, it sucks there was no video for The Gathering (and for Demonic as well). I think I read an interview with Eric where he said they'd been hoping to shoot one soon. Too bad there was no second video for a song off TFOD too. Hopefully we'll get another one (or two, like in the PWYP days) off the new album.

I wonder if NB can get the rights to Demonic and The Gathering and do something like special editions with them. Add a second disc (cd or dvd) with a live show from those tours. I think Testament owns them and does a licensing deal with a label for awhile but I'm not certain.

Yeah, I think they do. I think Prosthetic records released the albums on vinyl a couple of years ago.

As for the charts - 23.900 copies sold worldwide during the 2nd week and DROE lands on #30.

#114 on Bilboard's 200 in the 3rd week. I've yet to check how many copies have been sold.

It also made it onto the chart in Austria for the 3rd week. #75 this time.

#27 in Sweden (2nd week).

Prosthetic re released The Gathering and Live at the Filmore on cd like last year? maybe Demonic too.but they weren't special editions unfortunately.