DROP E ALIEN CORE

lol...Alien Core.

Sounds good to me overall.

I like the sound of the sound of the snare. It seems like a pretty balanced mix to me I don't know if I'd want to bass to stand out much more to be honest.

I like the mix overall, and I definitely like the style, with the effects. Kinda what I do with my band. Alien Core, good one!

The snare does seem a bit out of place, but not terrible for a natural snare.

I think I might just replace the snare. I guess it does sound fairly out of place. the bass is tuned a whole octave down, low E sounds like fart, it's terrible. We were pushed for time and genuinely didn't even think about tuning it any different. I'll have a play and update. Cheers guys.

Bad part about tuning to anything as low is this is that a really good bass tone is required. Usually a 6,7 or 8 string with lots of tonal definition. 4 strings I dont think work like a 6 string guitar would, where you can tune it pretty low and achieve a good tone either way, they just lack that definition. Bass is kinda loose on the song, but the guitars are well defined and the drums sound pretty good. The kick is a little low I think, and the snare is hit and miss for me. Like it at times, other times I dont.

the bass was a classy ibanez 6 string, not sure what. the strings were just loose and awful. guitars were some 8 string schecter.

I actually like the snare sound you had.

Not really digging the snare sound you ended up with (updated mix)

Guess everyone's ear is different?