Dropkick, The Bosstones, Flogging Molly and other Irish punk bands

I know Dropkick Murphies. I don't like their newest material though, I heard one of their latest music videos and eh. I'll check out the other ones you mentioned though. Fucking love being Irish.

ok, more power to ya, somethings will simply never click for me I guess. I made it 1/2-1 minute into that song and was convinced I had better music to listen too.

** I didnt even see the "punk" word used in the OP until I scrolled back up to figure out what the hell was going on... LOL... otherwise this never would have happened, Ill recover in a day or two. Della Brown is even playing and I still feel like crying for the sake of humanity.

ok, more power to ya, somethings will simply never click for me I guess. I made it 1/2-1 minute into that song and was convinced I had better music to listen too.

** I didnt even see the "punk" word used in the OP until I scrolled back up to figure out what the hell was going on... LOL... otherwise this never would have happened, Ill recover in a day or two. Della Brown is even playing and I still feel like crying for the sake of humanity.

What do you not like about the song?

well if you went to a special school and got a student to sing along side a piece of old wore out farm equipment running at 520 rpm you would have the same effect

:rolleyes:

Anyways back to topic... I like irish music and I think one reason I liked House of Pain's debut and 2nd album was because of the irish influences in them... not that HOP is irish punk music but just an example of why irish music works well with other music...

Any song or album recommendations for Flogging Molly?. Bosstones are a great band as well...