Drowning Dinosaurs?

It seems to me that the problem is really in that the scriptures are left open to interpretation as to their message. Then that skipping around from one book and verse to another to tell some supposedly apparent story always cracks me up.
where I say... if people would just realize that its origions are in Israelite folklore and that decent fair people would realize they were nothing but experienced learned guidelines passed down by elders and spred about with "fear of God"(fire and brimstone... eternal hell) as the only feasible deterrent available in those primitive times

this is why i don't go to any Christian Churches, they do the skipping around thing, a Church can do the skipping around thing to make any kind of point they want, the different denominations use the skipping around thing to contradict each other, which to me, seems pretty blasphemeous, and no one questions it, no one says "hey, you're just making stuff up" no one in the church realizes that the "Bible" is just made up stuff, like the verse in Chronicles talking about how "goliath" was a "nephilim", that was just people using religion to explain why he was so much taller than the isrealites, without any scientific understanding of "genetic variation" or "gigantism" they just assumed that anyone that tall couldn't possibly be completely human

this is why i don't go to any Christian Churches, they do the skipping around thing, a Church can do the skipping around thing to make any kind of point they want, the different denominations use the skipping around thing to contradict each other, which to me, seems pretty blasphemeous, and no one questions it, no one says "hey, you're just making stuff up" no one in the church realizes that the "Bible" is just made up stuff, like the verse in Chronicles talking about how "goliath" was a "nephilim", that was just people using religion to explain why he was so much taller than the isrealites, without any scientific understanding of "genetic variation" or "gigantism" they just assumed that anyone that tall couldn't possibly be completely human

also people lacking scientific knowledge to explain things is also why midgets became "leprecauns" and why there are still to this day, villiges in africa where the adults teach their children that a person having blue eyes (instead of brown) means that the "evilness" in them has altered their eye-color
and up untill about 1700, there were still Europeans walking around thinking that the Africans were actually a whole different species than "white" people (this is where the idea of the black skin color for the "Drow" in the "forgotten realms" books came from)