drum samples as promised

Andy Sneap

Metal Guru
Apr 17, 2002
at home
andysneap.com
Here you go then, not the be all and end all, but something for you to have a mess around with, no tom 2 so don't ask me for it, and I haven't bothered editing any hits, you'll have to do that.
Kick and Snare in stereo, toms mono and not great, this was at the end of the session after four songs and I wasn't going to tune them again.
Have fun

Andy
Drum Samples

Oh yeah samples are 24bit 44.1khz

Sweeeeeet Tits! Can't wait to get the "kick" and "snare" sample into Drumagog and go buck wild! Thanks a metric ton.

Andy Sneap said:
Here you go then, not the be all and end all, but something for you to have a mess around with, no tom 2 so don't ask me for it, and I haven't bothered editing any hits, you'll have to do that.
Kick and Snare in stereo, toms mono and not great, this was at the end of the session after four songs and I wasn't going to tune them again.
Have fun

Andy
Drum Samples

Oh yeah samples are 24bit 44.1khz
May the lords of metal bless you even more!

Nice one Andy!

I will defenitly try the kick and snare samples with drumagog as soon as i can... are these samples going to be up for a while?

Cheers for the samples! :headbang:

Also.. you said we need to do the editing, but there is quite a lot of verb on the snare and kick allready... so what do you mean exactly with that? editing by adding compression and EQ, or something?

Just curious//

This is a coupon for a crate of Grolsch, a Dutch beer to be proud of.

Thanks man, beautiful samples. You'll be hearing these in a lot of homebrew I guess. ;)

Black neon bob said:
Also.. you said we need to do the editing, but there is quite a lot of verb on the snare and kick allready... so what do you mean exactly with that? editing by adding compression and EQ, or something?

Just curious//
compression and EQ = processing, not editing. he means you'll have to trim them yourself. now let me download these samples and have me a little looky-listen....:cool:

Black neon bob said:
Also.. you said we need to do the editing, but there is quite a lot of verb on the snare and kick allready...

mm, sounds just like the rattle of the snare and the kick to me. they're close mic'ed and i'm assuming Mr Sneap records his tracks raw.
By editing he means you gotta chop out the sample you want...there's a few to choose in each clip.