Drum samples for y'all...

GeertSamuel

Jan 29, 2006
Nieuw-Buinen, The Netherlands
4 toms + 1 kick...
Been experimenting with heads and tunings. Thought I'd just share some samples of what I did so far. It's far from what I want to achieve..but it's going into a good direction.. Let me know what you guys think..

10" Tom
12" Tom
14" Tom
16" Tom
Kick

Toms: ((old) emperor head on top, ambassador on bottom) Sennheiser MD421 > RME Octopre > Motu 1224 > EQ
Kick: Audix D6 > RME Octopre > Motu 1224 > EQ (not much!!!!)

Thanks guys..expected more replies but I'm happy you guys think these are useable..

nice ones! thank you :worship:

that D6 seems to be the shit on kicks :kickass:

Thanks, the D6 just slays on kicks. Got it last week. I can do a comparison with the AKG D112 and D6 soon if it's wanted..

Thanks! They sound nice! Still working on that Doomsday Machine snare sound? (was revisiting that old thread last night)

Aah that doomsday sound...still giving me headaches. For toms on doomsday I think they used Pinstripes (according to photos). Then on the pinstripes there were triggers which dampens even more...maybe trying that some day..

These sound amazing. Thanks!

Hope you enjoy them.

Hey man they sound awesome :headbang:! Thanks! I was wondering if maybe if you had time to do it maybe do some more samples with different velocities? :oops: If not thats cool. I just like your toms! tee hee :Smokin:

Somewhere after christmas I probally have some time and I go experiment with that then. I will PM you when I got that done..

Any reuploads?

I will re-upload them this afternoon then, I didn't know they were taken off..