DRUM SAMPLES META!!!

Question: I can't trigger the samples using EZ Drummer, can I? I recently got superior, but I keep thinking itd be a waste because I don't know if I could mix the samples well and get better results than what im getting from Ez Drummer.

Is here anybody who collected all (or at least all) samples posted here? (many of links is broken etc.) Can you upload ´em as one archive file? (rapidshare?) PLEASE.... you will be our GOD :)

This is great. Call me a newb, but now that I have some tom samples, where do I go from here? I assume I need Drumagog or APTrigga or some other sampler. Don't I need some sort of file that maps the wav files to different velocities?

I've done this before but it was 4 years ago heh

Hang on, what do you want to do? Drum replace (i.e. you have an audio drum track already recorded but you want to replace the sounds), or sequence? If you want to sequence, go for Battery or Halion, not Drumagog. I know in Battery if you add multisamples (an assortment of quiet to loud hits) to a cell, then you can alter their triggering velocities.

I have a sort of dumb question, but oh well:

I just got drumkitfromhell superior. Can I load these samples into that straight up, and then EQ them? Or do I need a different drum sampler.

I really want to be able to load samples into EzDrummer...but there doens't seem to be any way.

Can someone direct me to where I can find the Andy Sneap GOG samples?--(not the waves samples from the first post.)

Does anyone have Kick drum samples recorded with subwoofer-mic? I`m looking for the very low end "Hmmph". I wonder if my question makes any sense:erk:

Actually, i got the lamb of god producers edition, so it's sacrament but with every track seperate (guitars, bass, vocals and drums).

The snare already has reverb on it tho but sounds great ! ill upload it sometime next week.