DRUM SAMPLES META!!!

This is lots of fun this thread but I record things that look like this first:
K5MEXO080838-02.jpg

Then I slightly augment the sound with carefully chosen samples.:Smokin::Smokin:

Actually, i got the lamb of god producers edition, so it's sacrament but with every track seperate (guitars, bass, vocals and drums).

The snare already has reverb on it tho but sounds great ! ill upload it sometime next week.

The week is gone I think!))
Maybe we still have the chance to see/hear this samples?

Hi sirs

Is possible to get a thrash metal snare?and of course if it's possible a kick...

Like Testament and that stuff...because i'm working with some samples and i'm not very satisfied...

thanks to all.

cheers

Some of the links doesnt work anymorey anyone with an all in one bigpack zipfile =D ?

there is far too many samples out there, since i joined this forum a few years ago i think im floating around 5gb's of drum samples on my computer. ugh! friggen

hey man i reeeealy need some nice snares and i would love to try your samples... but links are 403... x)

Hey Guys This is Ron from Nightsky Studios / Aurora Borealis. I have been fortunate enough to share page space with Mr Sneap in some recording magazines over the years. He rules as everyone here already knows.
I rarely ever come here due to my schedule but this is a great thread for samples. As many people have said links are busted etc. Is there anyone here who could email me or put up some samples on a server and let me know so i can retrieve them that would be awesome. I just am to lazy to go through this whole 120 posts and look for links etc haha. I am rather bored with my sample library at the moment and have some good metal projects coming up. I mean the ones I have are great but I just want to experiment with others. Anyway any help is appreciated. I got the guys who posted all the metal kicks, some sound good and some really bad and short. I am guessing he took them from cds? Good job however to compile them all. Any toms kicks snares etc would rule. not to concerned with cymabls etc.
Thanx aurora4dth@aol.com