DRUM SAMPLES META!!!

if someone has some server space I have several gigs of files I downloaded from here a long time ago (I actually found this forum googling for samples). I'd be more than happy to upload them for everyone, I just don't have anywhere to host the files. I don't wanna put them on a site that is going to delete them after a couple weeks, I'd like to make it more permanent for the newer guys.

264 mb of kicks
1 gb of snares
726 mb of toms
1.6 gb of cymbals

all gogged and ready to go! I spent several hours sorting the files. only problem is my samples that came with drumagog are mixed in with em. would I have to delete those? are they under copyright? ...or are you just paying for the software?

if someone has some server space I have several gigs of files I downloaded from here a long time ago (I actually found this forum googling for samples). I'd be more than happy to upload them for everyone, I just don't have anywhere to host the files. I don't wanna put them on a site that is going to delete them after a couple weeks, I'd like to make it more permanent for the newer guys.

264 mb of kicks
1 gb of snares
726 mb of toms
1.6 gb of cymbals

all gogged and ready to go! I spent several hours sorting the files. only problem is my samples that came with drumagog are mixed in with em. would I have to delete those? are they under copyright? ...or are you just paying for the software?

Hey ya, there is a webpage where you can upload www.sendspace.com
you can upload packs of 300Mbytes per link and no registration required. and as long as the users download from it there is not going to be deleted. i suggest you to pack all your stuff into *.rar and split into 250 MBYtes files. it would be great if you can share your stuff.

Thanks

hosting .gog files isn't a crime. You just can't host/upload them if they're copyrighted (Slate stuff, D4 samples, etc)

that's my question. are drumagog samples copyrighted?

I'm gonna need more than 250mb of server space. plus I'm pretty sure that site only hosts files for 14 days or something like that. I'm looking for a permanent solution for everyone. a lot of the files on here were hosted on sendspace, and they expired.

It would be awesome if you could upload your stuff dude? If you have to, use Rapidshare of Megaupload! You could use dropbox though? or have you tried and it won't work or something?

It would be awesome if you could upload your stuff dude? If you have to, use Rapidshare of Megaupload! You could use dropbox though? or have you tried and it won't work or something?

the problem is I have 3.6gb of samples. dropbox only holds 2gb, plus I don't want to fill up my dropbox because I use it a lot.

The ones that come with drumagog? I misunderstood I guess. Those probably are copyrighted so I would leave them out (but anyone with drumagog should have them anyway)

it's cool man. I didn't think about that. (kind of stupid I didn't). if someone is going to use a gog file, they're going to need drumagog, and if they have drumagog, they'll already have paid for the rights to use the samples.

I'm looking into buying some server space to host these files permanently. imagine... no more expired links! I have toyed with the idea of getting into basic web design, so this would also be a good excuse to develop a simple page to share the samples. I would also be more than happy to maintain the page and upload new samples submitted by you guys. would anyone be interested in donating a few bucks to pay for the server space? even if I could get a couple of guys to pitch in $5 it would help (since I am currently unemployed). like I said, the initial files would total 3.6gb. it would be well worth 5 or 10 bucks for the crap ton of samples you'd be receiving, would it not? I know there are a lot of great samples you guys have been passing around the last year or so that I haven't download. I quit downloading samples when I got my Steven Slate platinum. I'm sure it would grow VERY fast from submissions from you guys. what do you guys think?

Hey peeps. If anyone can suggest best bass drums and snare samples for thrash I would appreciate it.