Drum Samples: The Metal Factory Studios

I'm kinda GASing for it since I'm working on a track currently and have a few days off from work to play around with it. So all the instruments have multiple velocity layers and round robin?

Hi, I bought your 'everything bundle' around 6 months ago and was wondering whether I can just download
the new Kontakt instrument from somewhere, or do I need to buy it separately?

Almost all your samples came with NKI & TCI anyways, and I see the new instrument
is part of 'Producer bundle' which I guess is the same as the bundle I bought?

Some of your IRs sounds great, perhaps start making Kemper profiles too? It's same with drum samples,
always want more, whether you need them or not, haha!

The New Kontakt instrument is a different animal that the NKI files provided with the TMF Bundle. It´s a new coding, new kits, new snares and also it brings a new cymbal pack with it.

For Producer Bundle & All Drums I´m offering a juicy 50% discount until end of month, if that´s your case send an email to metalfactorystudios@gmail.com :kickass:

They sound really good, I like them a lot. However, I had to send you guys an e-mail due to an issue I was experiencing with the output routing when switching out and replacing instruments. I have my own output routing of 16 stereo outputs, but that's not really the issue as they follow the same output routing for the config file.

So in my instance, I loaded the Tama Birch 1 kit and decided to replace the snare with the Ludwig Black Beauty. When I did this, the reverb and room sample started coming out of the first two tom outputs. This happens for most other snares that I load.

Now I found a pretty easy (for me at least) workaround that solves this issue well enough for me personally. I go into the instrument editor in Kontakt 5, click "edit all groups" and change the output for all of the sample groups to "st. 2", which is the snare output. Upon investigating this, I noticed that some of the group outputs were set on st. 3 by default, which is a Tom output. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

I did try this with the included output config file, but the same thing happens.

Great library, the outputs thing just has it's issues.

They sound really good, I like them a lot. However, I had to send you guys an e-mail due to an issue I was experiencing with the output routing when switching out and replacing instruments. I have my own output routing of 16 stereo outputs, but that's not really the issue as they follow the same output routing for the config file.

So in my instance, I loaded the Tama Birch 1 kit and decided to replace the snare with the Ludwig Black Beauty. When I did this, the reverb and room sample started coming out of the first two tom outputs. This happens for most other snares that I load.

Now I found a pretty easy (for me at least) workaround that solves this issue well enough for me personally. I go into the instrument editor in Kontakt 5, click "edit all groups" and change the output for all of the sample groups to "st. 2", which is the snare output. Upon investigating this, I noticed that some of the group outputs were set on st. 3 by default, which is a Tom output. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

I did try this with the included output config file, but the same thing happens.

Great library, the outputs thing just has it's issues.

Thanks for the input, really appreciate it, I will address it inmediately. On the other hand, have you tried the cymbals??

Thanks for the input, really appreciate it, I will address it inmediately. On the other hand, have you tried the cymbals??

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I tried to cymbals and liked them too. Only thing I personally would've added is more hat variations (1/2, 1/4, 3/4 open etc). Other than that, great stuff. :headbang:

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I tried to cymbals and liked them too. Only thing I personally would've added is more hat variations (1/2, 1/4, 3/4 open etc). Other than that, great stuff. :headbang:

Awesome buddy, thanks for the input.
I´d just like to remind you that:
Kontakt Instrument Bundle offer ends September 30th. Don´t miss the chance of getting this pack for just 39,99€/49,99$. It includes 16 Snares, 12 kicks, 11 sets of toms and a Zildjian K Cymbal Bundle.
Sound sample: https://soundcloud.com/tmfstudios/kontakt-chad-smith-kit-solo-drums
Promo Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8IUE2tz8v4
Store: http://www.metalfactorystudios.com/store

http://youtu.be/mwky7EwQsM8
Hi everyone!!
These last few weeks I have been immersed with producing a new product for the TMF Store! Daniel Garcia from VITA IMANA | Official let me use his awesome Ludwig Epic X-Over kit to get some sweet sounds. Interested? Check out the premiere video HERE

The bundle is not ready yet at the STORE as we´re beta testing it. It will include:
Kick, Snare, 4 Toms and 10 Cymbals as you can see in the video an formats Kontakt 5, Slate Trigger & Wavs for a very low & fair introducing price.

Banner-BF.jpg