FREE high-quality drum samples!!

Doesn't work :(

Any chance to get these?

where are you from?

You know... there's a countdown before download on the botom of that page saing "Prosím čakajte (countdown from aproximetly 120s) sekúnd." which means "Please wait blablabla seconds." ... afther the countdown is over click "pokračovať" ...wait 5 seconds and click "Stiahnuť" ...and you'll start downloading...

I know I didn't pick the best server to post a file to a English speaking forum like this, but the link should work as long as people download the file from time to time....

So with what tool i can use those? i mean.. blending the room and oh and all? in app.trigga i dont see how it can be done

where are you from?

You know... there's a countdown before download on the botom of that page saing "Prosím čakajte (countdown from aproximetly 120s) sekúnd." which means "Please wait blablabla seconds." ... afther the countdown is over click "pokračovať" ...wait 5 seconds and click "Stiahnuť" ...and you'll start downloading...

I know I didn't pick the best server to post a file to a English speaking forum like this, but the link should work as long as people download the file from time to time....

It worked nicely :) Thanks man for sharing!

So with what tool i can use those? i mean.. blending the room and oh and all? in app.trigga i dont see how it can be done

What I did was, that I loaded them in multisampler (fruity loop FPC in my case)... Z3 to one sampler and Z4 to another... I assigned the samplers to the same midi note and used the same velocity layers (and linked randomization)

...possably similar in aptrigga... Duplicate the track you're replacing, put aptrigga on both with exactly same settings except use Z3 samples in one and Z4 in second... should work...

Could someone help me with using these in REAPER ?
do you need some sort of sampler-VST to do that, and can you just compose using the pianoroll ?

I know everyone is trying to find some good metal drums. I recently recorded some drums for a YouTube demonstration but along with the session I ask the drummer to do single hits of each drum and of the cymbals. Each drum is printed with and without the room mics. To get the free samples hit the youtube link and look in the description.

Keep making awesome music guys =)

Last edited by a moderator: