Drum Samples: The Metal Factory Studios

does the black friday sale apply to upgrades because if it does I don't understand how to do it.

All sorted, thanks. And holy shit, these samples are great value! Crushing snares & kicks, just what I was looking for, thanks!
If you own Ezdrummer etc. and are looking at their expansions, don't bother, get this instead!

I received many messages in the past from customers asking for one pack that gathers all that´s needed to build a song, and here it is!
We took a good all around drumkit such as Pearl Prestige Drumkit (all formats), a good set of Cymbals: our Zildjian K set plus 3 Pod Farm presets for GTR & Bass and 4×12 Rectifier IR´s and a screen shot in case you would like to use free amp sims.
So in one pack you have drums, guitars and bass to make your song smash.
Product page: http://www.metalfactorystudios.com/store/product/metal-production-starter-pack
Sound Samples: https://soundcloud.com/metalfactory/sets/metal-production-starter-pack

Only 6 days left to save a 20% !!!

I truly fucking HATE CHRISTMAS that´s why I want this feast to be less painful for you guys, save a 20% at the store, introducing IHATECHRISTMAS at checkout, all bundles are included!

Besides that, it´s a good moment to upgrade or crossgrade your bundle here I´ve built various combinations, just select the option you want from the menu and I will personally send your new adquisition. In case your desired bundle is not included in this list just let me know via email and I will be glad to add it ;)

By the way, how´s your new 2.0 products?? Is the new script any better? Are doing massive mixes with these?? It would be tits if you can add a comment in the product sheet so other customers are encouraged to purchase the new 2.0 versions.

Well people, I just want to thank you for your support, I started with a tiny bigcartel shop with only 3 kits and little by little we are more than 1000 customers in this family. I´ve never imagined something like that!
I want to thank you the new people for helping out a small store and a million thanks to my older customers, those that purchase anything I release as a tradition and help me releasing new kits.

Last but not least this is my latest studio mix, hope you like it:
Kick: Pearl Prestige + Hybrid Kick
Snare: Insubornidate + Fearless snare
Toms: Oceanidae

just upgraded my Producer bundle to 2.0. Can't wait to try the new Kontakt instrument! Also do you have any plans for a new IR bundle?