Drum samples...

Murderislegal

New Metal Member
Jul 5, 2006
Massachusetts
www.myspace.com
Does anyone have any good bass drum or snare samples perferably in wave format? I'm going to try and use this Rhythm Rascal drum program & I want better sounding clips to make the drums sound more realistic. Any help would be great, thanks in advance!

I was actually impressed but had some questions not answered on your page:

Are they premixed samples?
Can they be loaded into a sampler?
Are they single hits only?
Are they only loops?

Yes, they are 'premixed'. What you hear in the demos is exactly how they sound off the disc.

Sampler mappings are being worked on as we speak, as far as I know.

They are multi-velocity, multi-sample, and even some different gear changes are available.

No loops, these are made for the pro mixer in mind to just throw in a mix and go for it, and they sound fucking UNREAL.

Yes, they are 'premixed'. What you hear in the demos is exactly how they sound off the disc.

Sampler mappings are being worked on as we speak, as far as I know.

They are multi-velocity, multi-sample, and even some different gear changes are available.

No loops, these are made for the pro mixer in mind to just throw in a mix and go for it, and they sound fucking UNREAL.

Well if you guys come out with a patch for reasons nn-xt then I would consider this sampleset over any others cause they sound great!

thanks very much for the compliments on the sounds, I worked years to get them there! We WILL have a patch for Reason, as well as Kontakt2, EXS, SampleTank2, GigaStudio, Halion, and Battery. This and the cymbal pack will be a free upgrade for anyone who buys the current WAV/GOG disc.

I would also entertain a Sneap forum Group Buy. So like 15 people buy it, they all get a 10% rebate, 25 people buy it and get a 15% rebate, and 35 people buy it and get a 20% percent rebate. Let me know if anyone is interested, the metal samples are killer on this thing but for the guys who do more then metal, you'll dig the other hits as well.
email me at support@stevenslatedrums.com for any questions. But if you guys are up for the group buy, just say "when" and I'll set it up.

I´m very interesting too. I liked every sample setup. But only the last kick in the rock demo.

The other kicks sound so plastic and nasty:) sorry

But the snares and toms are unbelievable. The best samples I ever heard.
And I can load those nasty fuckers as gog into drumagog?

This is the killer:):worship:

Cool guys. Gabriel, I bet you'll find a few kicks you really dig, there is quite a few of them on there, some clicky, some thuddy, but crack them with a sub and you'll hear some hugeness! Kick 5 the "metal kick" is fantastic when played with speedmetal, a ton of metal mixers are using that one for their new mixes. I like the kick on the very first hard rock demo as well, nice punch to it, and again the sublows really carry out if you have a sub.

Let me set up a groupbuy and we'll get going with it. Keep in mind also guys that if you have any software sampler like REASON or KONTAKT 2 you'd receive a free cymbal pack and mapping upgrade. Anyway, I'll be back soon with some details.

Im not sure if im going to make it financially, too much gear to buy lately... but i really dig the idea of a groupbuy!

someone already popped the cherry and bought the disc today from this forum. I'll have an official page up for it soon, but lets say again:

15 or more people buy it by FEBRUARY 16th, get a 10 dollar paypal rebate.
25 or more people buy it by FEBRUARY 16th, get a 20 dollar paypal rebate.
35 or more people buy it by FEBRUARY 16th, get a 30 dollar paypal rebate.

make sure to put "sneap forum group buy" when the cart asks "where did you hear of us"
and then email us at support@stevenslatedrums.com with your email and a message saying "sneap forum group buy"

and again, anyone who purchases it gets all the free upgrades. We'll be doing the cymbal pack with ace engineer/drummer Brett Chassen (producing partner with grammy award winning producer Bob Kulick) this week. You guys are going to LOVE these hits, especially the metal hits... They will hold up in a mix like you've never heard.

Very cool. So far we have three people in the Sneap Forum group buy and it hasn't even been 24 hours. Looking good. I'm psyched to hear all your guys mixes once you use the hits. I'll have an official page up for the Sneap group buy on Monday. DA BEARS!!!
Steven