Drum samples...

I got my CD in the mail today and tried it out on some beats. I just had a nocturnal emission on my keyboard and I'm fresh out of tissue. The sounds are amazing.

I got my CD in the mail today and tried it out on some beats. I just had a nocturnal emission on my keyboard and I'm fresh out of tissue. The sounds are amazing.

Dude. This has to go on our testimonials page. Whole office is dying. Good stuff, can't wait to hear some mixes.

Make sure that everyone who is in the group buy here emails us their info to support@stevenslatedrums.com with subject Sneap Group Buy.

Here's a quick clip of a Steven's samples in action. The kick is replaced 100% and the snare at about 90%. The overheads and toms are not mixed that well but you'll get the idea.

Click here

Love it. Splat used kick5 which is the METAL Kick. It took me a long time to get that kick right. When making a kick that has that much top end attack, its hard to not make it sound small and tiny. I messed around for a quite a bit with a lot of gear, and finally got that sound. The cool thing about Kick5 is that it HAS all that top end attack that you want from a speed metal kick, but the attack has some thickness and width to it. A lot of metal mixers are using it now and I got to say, I'm quite psyched about it. It was probably one of the most important sounds on the disc for me. Great work Splat. The group by is at about 6 or 7, I'll have to check. Keep it coming, lets get that fatty rebate!!

Love it. Splat used kick5 which is the METAL Kick. It took me a long time to get that kick right. When making a kick that has that much top end attack, its hard to not make it sound small and tiny. I messed around for a quite a bit with a lot of gear, and finally got that sound. The cool thing about Kick5 is that it HAS all that top end attack that you want from a speed metal kick, but the attack has some thickness and width to it. A lot of metal mixers are using it now and I got to say, I'm quite psyched about it. It was probably one of the most important sounds on the disc for me. Great work Splat. The group by is at about 6 or 7, I'll have to check. Keep it coming, lets get that fatty rebate!!

Thanks and yes, its kick5, but all the kicks sound great. Kick5 seems to have a little less low end than the others so it works well for a busy kick drum. I hardly had to EQ it, just a few extremely narrow rips at 110HZ and 170HZ to sharpen the attack.

yeah when we tested kick5 in the speedmetal stuff I had to tailor the low end so it didn't muck up mix. Came out great, and splat your mix shows this off nicely. Great work. I also like 1A for some metal stuff, its got more meat and sub lows but works nicely.

The thing I like about (most) of the kicks is the very unique attack all of them have, particularly Kick 5 and 1A for metal stuff. They're all very splatty with tons of character, definitely refreshing for this genre :)

very good stuff guys, still hoping we can hit at least 15 in the group buy by the 16th. Thanks so much to the current customers who have been posting, everything sounds KILLER.

CJWall great work with King Conquer

i really dig the sound!
can you post original samples (that are on myspace) of the song? thanks