Drum video from my new studio. Nautral tones

It was actually pretty close to the performance you watched. It was all done in 1 long take, however he had to punch in two fills that he kinda flubbed on. Nothing major, as you can see in the video that nothing catastrophic happened. I just wanted the video to flow as 1 long take.

My drum room is only 14Wx12Lx15H, but the "bigger" sound you here is a mic out in the adjacent hallway, which is about 60 feet long. My old drum room was huge compared to this, so this small one takes some getting used to.
As far as the subby kick, i forgot to put a high pass on it haha. my bad.

I thought I was the tard who can't mic no matter what, somehow there's always some hat etc.. :'( I'm not alone it seems haha. Great sounding drums man. As already mentioned though, maybe sample the snare with itself?,

From the looks of things I'd say Evans G2 Clear mic'd with sennheiser 604's.

The toms are the only thing i ended up keeping 100% with no samples. The kick was replaced 100%(hated the way it sounded in the mix), and the snare was blended with another sample.

That was exactly what I was thinking when I heard the video. To be more exact I was thinking "keep the OHs and Toms, blend the snare (possibly with a sample of the same snare made with a condenser mic) and replace the kick (not that it's bad but no way it will work in the mix)."