Drumagog Support sucks my balls

JayB

Oct 10, 2009
open.spotify.com
Seriously I've emailed these guys literally 10 times over the last MONTH and they haven't even tried to respond yet.If someone here could help me with the 2 questions I have , that would be awesome:

1)How do I record midi information from Drumagog to a track in Pro Tools? I've read a few "tutorials" on how to do this but the shit records nothing for me...

2)Can Drumagog be resold? (can I deactivate the serial and can it then be re-used) I've been using Kontakt for all drum replacement lately , and if I can't get the midi out thing in Drumagog to work then I have absolutely no use for it

Thanks guys!

[UEAK]Clowd;9325111 said:
before I switched to trigger it used to work great in cubase - is it different in protools??

From what I've read apparently I needed to download this stuff - http://www.midiox.com/

Midi Yoke and Midi Ox.

I'll install them later and see if that works. Hey [UEAK]Clowd , if you got rid of Drumagog for Trigger , does that mean you resold it? Also , does anyone know how to re-sell something that works with an ilok? For instance I had Auto-tune EFX , but I upgraded to EVO and I want to sell the EFX , but it uses ilok.

i read somewhere one drumagogs site FAQ saying that you can install gog to as many computers as you are working on, just uninstall them when you leave the gig. i guess that would basically be the same as selling it to someone else (if u uninstall the one u own)

i read somewhere one drumagogs site FAQ saying that you can install gog to as many computers as you are working on, just uninstall them when you leave the gig. i guess that would basically be the same as selling it to someone else (if u uninstall the one u own)

Really? I only have it on one , I haven't tried on my laptop yet. Thanks for the info though I'll send Drumagog 10 more emails maybe

I don't use Drumagog, but can't you just create a new Instrument track with Drumagog on it, then a new MIDI track with input set to "Drumagog Channel X"?

Also , does anyone know how to re-sell something that works with an ilok? For instance I had Auto-tune EFX , but I upgraded to EVO and I want to sell the EFX , but it uses ilok.

Best way is to transfer license from your ilok to buyer ilok. But this transfer have a cost, sorry...