Drums play, when guitar plays

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's his point though, he also pointed out that many of these accounts were created when he was too busy or here with me in D.C. and that he would never think about trolling there again, just because of lasse's warning about posting his dox.

from yosef: I don't get how they supposedly have these ip addresses and can link it straight to me. have they tried tracing it back to me? For one, I moved so there is not much of a chance they can tell my new IP's from the old ones off the bat. Also, my original IP is banned. I ask this of lasse, if there is another troll again, trace route his IP and compare the location of the IP before they do anything. I don't feel like paying for a lawyer while I am in school. And once my point is proved then please take down my dox

Ze4th0x = Veronicafalls.

Hes that stupid. :lol:

well have lasse check the IP of this account versus the OP of this thread versus yosef's seriously guys, this is getting old. Forget this, I'm not going to this forum again if this is what I have to put up with. I've only been here for a couple of months, I guess longer if you count when I didn't have an account.

Ze4th0x said:
well have lasse check the IP of this account versus the OP of this thread versus yosef's seriously guys, this is getting old. Forget this, I'm not going to this forum again if this is what I have to put up with. I've only been here for a couple of months, I guess longer if you count when I didn't have an account.

We all agree this is getting old, that's why we're fucking tired of that moron don't you think? Why don't you go and start an exclusive forum for you and Yosemite Sam where you can jack each other off then?

Ze4th0x:
This is Not about believing it or not, it's a fact that he created MULTIPLE accounts here (not only veronicafalls) and posted shit from those.
The one he used to post the kiddie fiddler pics is even connected to his real email addy, the one he sent me a mail from just a couple of days before he posted the pics, he's THAT stupid.
It's of course up to you to believe him or not, I can guarantee you though, that the info I have here (about him posting underage nudes) is solid enough to get him into MAJOR trouble with the authorities.... I'm so fucking fed up with his low life bullshit, I WILL USE that info if he keeps coming here.
He also believes that using some proxy is enough protection... It's not.

Status
Not open for further replies.