Fleshgod drums Apocalypse

I mean they work hard and show a real will to succeed in the metal world, which is kinda of mad nowadays. That's also why people like them.

Oh yeah, their first album didn't do so well so they turned up the keyboards and started to wear costumes, because nothing sells like a gimmick.

I mean, its cool if you like them, but you really shouldn't like them. I mean, its your opinion and all that's cool, but yeah, their nothing special and you shouldn't find them anything special. But, if you want the goods on some fly shit, just message me and I can tell you shit you should like...I got lists of cool bands man....that I like...think you should dig

/end not even serious witty remark

good to hear someone likes italian bands
we don't have just pop shit, we got some very great and brutal bands ;-)

yep-played a show with lacerater 3 years ago, funny dudes and played a great cannibal corpse cover :D

BTT:
He's really fast, and it's great for playing that short, but it still bores me pretty fast...hour of penance
is better ;)

scott_bio.jpg

/thread

Hour of Penance are cool, seen them twice, I wish that Francesco still did vocals for them instead of drumming for Fleshgod though.
I think he's a better vocalist than he is drummer tbh.
And even though a lot of their material is quite unremarkable, some of their songs are catchy as fuck (Liturgy Of Deceivers :headbang:)