DT at Texas

Hitori

the world is quiet here
Jan 10, 2003
Darnassus
ok, I know it's still a loooong way off, but anyway...
does anyone from Austin know if the tickets will be on ticketmaster? or how can I get some in advance? also, will it be a big venue or a small one? (I want to see how crowded it might get)

I'm driving from Mexico (and if anyone is interested in making it a bus/tour trip, let me know) so, any tips on how not to get lost, how far from the city center it is, etc, are appreciated

ahh thanks, the advice of both of you is pretty useful
i didnt know they were touring with soilwork! not really intersted in seeing them or mnemic, and already saw hipocrisy, so i think this can only mean that itll be more crowded and more expensive, ugh

heh the problem is texas is only like 2 hrs away from where i live, while california is like 8 hours or more (not sure exactly)

i wish it was just DT playing though. bah.

Hey what's up? I'm going to the show in Austin and the show's gonna be in The Backroom, a venue that I've been to many times. It's not too hard to find it, once you enter the city limits, you go down the highway for about 5 minutes and once you exit, it'll be only a couple of blocks away. The club is relatively small, but the sound is always great and they always seem to go off without a hitch. Tickets are around 15 bucks if you buy them in advance, you can find out more at www.backrm.com.

thanks... unfortunately, besides the driving directions the only new info I got was the alcohol prices :p (pretty useful to know in advance, of course)
the problem is getting tickets in advance, as they don't seem to be in ticketmaster, and i'm terrified of them selling out...

but hopefully not, maybe it being on a tuesday helps

edit: duh just saw the gettix.net page, thanks!!!! :D :worship: :wave:

thanks HisDivineShadow :D
thought about going to the houston one but I'm afraid I'd get too lost