DT fan club

Nebulous

Daniel
Dec 14, 2003
Brookfield, VIC, Australia
Hey all
I decided that if DT has an Official Fan Club id join.......i mean, what DT fan wouldn't want to. Problem is, i dont think there is a DT club.
Am i right, or, am i wrong and am just blind for not seeing it on the official site?
I think DT are at the point in their career where they could start one up for all us loyal followers.

Daniel \m/

Taken from the FAQ on the official site:

- IS THERE AN OFFICIAL DARK TRANQUILLITY FAN CLUB?

Nope. Most probably, there will never be one. We really appreciate the proposals we get from time to time from people wanting to start something up, but it'd simply be too much work since any fanclub venture would require lots of involvement on our part. Also, is there really a need? Ten years ago, a fanclub was a good way of providing interested people with the latest news and updates, as well as functioning as a community, but now there's the Internet instead.

If there was a DT fanclub, I wanna be the official clean up crew up guy... to clean up the puke after too much drinking from the fan members.

I asked quite some time ago here in the forum (under my old name "hummelmusic.de" or something like that, just try the forum-search) and wrote an E-Mail to Niklas where I offered him to manage the german-speaking part of the fan club if one would be founded. The answers looked like most people here see this forum as a sort of "fan-club" and there is nothing else. But here you find everything you want, so feel free to stay here!