Next album before the new one?

JesterOfDeath

AKA Addicted To Death
Nov 16, 2001
Chicago, Illinois
www.roomsevenstudios.com
Hey guys, you all know that i am now a hardcore DT fan, and now that i'm home again for the summer, i have a question: I really want another DT album before the new one hits, and so far i have Projector, Haven, and The Mindz I. Should i get the Gallery next?? Whatta ya guys think? Of course in two weeks i'll be asking again when another paycheck comes around!:D

Originally posted by JesterOfDeath
Hey guys, you all know that i am now a hardcore DT fan, and now that i'm home again for the summer, i have a question: I really want another DT album before the new one hits, and so far i have Projector, Haven, and The Mindz I. Should i get the Gallery next?? Whatta ya guys think? Of course in two weeks i'll be asking again when another paycheck comes around!:D

are you a trust fund baby or do you have a summer job? :lol: (j/k) :)

where do you buy your discs? i think Nightfall had a copy of The Gallery the last time i was there. they're closing at the end of May so if you're going you best hustle it!

i don't like the gallery too much, i'd recommend skydancer :p

however, jesterofdeath, the subject of this thread is really worrying. i spent half an hour examining my head after realizing that the "next album before the new one" couldn't possibly have been a new dt release. :lol: :lol:

rahvin.

buy the enter suicidal angels minicd with razorfever !!! and shadowlitfacade.i
f those 2 songs wuold have been on the (european)version of the minds I,I would never listen to another record(well projector and haven perhaps too)
and as a funny gag you find archetype the most bizarre DT track at the end of the minicd.like it or hate it
I like it but not 2 much *g*

I'm with you solefald....
if only everybody had your taste :rolleyes:

fathervic (who remembers someone saying how great was solefald's taste *cough* )

Skydancer is their absolute best, imo, but you just have to be prepared to a not-perfect sound quality and to listen to it very carefully and a lot of times, to appreciate all of the subtleties it is filled with, both music- and lyicwise. The Gallery is more direct, and surely more catchy (and with a far better sound quality), but, as far as deepness and originality are concerned, it's some hundreds of meters below. Even with Lethe :)

Alfred (That Unity's vehement charm)