Which DT album should I buy?

Originally posted by rahvin
let's talk about... about... uh... the nuclear threat? desertification? clones? greek philosophy?
Er... reading it all at once, I'm starting to think this thread has had enough of greek *anything* (except for greek polite damsels, of course :D) for today :)

Alfred

Originally posted by rahvin

is slapping a known cure for malaks victims? apparently, it isn't, since i don't know about it. :)
It isn't a well-known cure, but it's a rather effective one :D

Uhhh, let's talk about.....about.......about cooking!
Bad idea huh? :rolleyes:

Siren (physics victim for today)

Originally posted by Siren

Uhhh, let's talk about.....about.......about cooking!
Bad idea huh? :rolleyes:

it isn't a bad idea at all: i've got lots to learn on the subject. but why, prey, should we haunt this board with tales about cooking?

buy projector. do it now.

rahvin. (who think siren is everywhere he turns nowadays, but finds that's ok by him ;) )

I definitely don´t want to be an asshole or any other secret meaning of that damned word...

Well so far I knew a few greek words...Thanatos, eros, malakas:mad:

But I need to know some phrases to pick up a cute greek girl when I visit your country, so how about if you translate this for me Siren:

"uhhh my pretzel is stuck in your armpit".

Thanatos (still not giving up on learning greek).

@Thanatos: If you really want to learn some greek words, phrases or anything, maybe it would be better to post in the special thread for languages, which must be in the 2nd page by now. :)

@Wolff: First of all, fuck off :)
Secondly, if anyone's with me he is not malakas (time you should learn how to use those damn greek words with correct grammar) because of the word's definition.
And thirdly, Wolff, fuck off :)

Oh, and did I mention you should fuck off? :)

Siren (apologizing for her swearing :p )

@ Siren (the shirty gal)
Hehehe... no present agapi for you then huh?

P.S. How do you fuck off? Is it even remotely related to malaklizmeno? (sp?)

Originally posted by FatherVic
rahvin: well why did you think "It's raining men" was written for??? But you didn't rain then, so I guess I don't think there's a need for that stuff now, specially if that rain is meant to be golden (cough cough)

and as I just want to follow trends.....wolff, fuck off!

fathervic (trendy)

And you are...?

Farjah the Moroccon goat herder by any chance?

@Wolff (the nosey boy)
You are not going to make me answer you that question ;)

PS: Your PS didn't make any sense, and the spelling was wrong ;)
(btw if you want to continue this, do us all a favour and do it through pms :) )

@rahvin i never said the boards standards were going down, i love the board just how it is, hope it continues this way, where else can I release so much paranoia?! :D :)

@siren Ill take your word for it...........:D

@wolff go home :D

@Wolff (the nosey boy)
You are not going to make me answer you that question ;)
Arggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

PS: Your PS didn't make any sense, and the spelling was wrong ;)
(btw if you want to continue this, do us all a favour and do it through pms :) )

What's the correct spelling then?

Wolff (eager to learn Greek ;))

By PM if you prefer.

me???? uhmmmmm for the first twelve of my years of my live I thought I was Kermit the frog, but then I realized it was that biology had got revenge on me and I was just an ugly human, more greenish than the standards :)

@Thanatos: If you really want to learn some greek words, phrases or anything, maybe it would be better to post in the special thread for languages, which must be in the 2nd page by now. :)

alrighty:p

they are all good. DT songs are all cool. When i was downloading i loved all of them.. anyway the best one is haven for me, but u 'll like the gallery too(Lethe, gallery, mine grandeur of melancholy burning) and the projector.. U should manage to collect them all ;) projector is good to start with

Hey, despair, thank you for your suggestions and welcome :)
Make sure you pass by the "I'm new" thread too ;)

Siren (official doorwoman of the forum :D )

Yep, stop by our "Im new" thread for a house warming that is unparralleled in all of UM! :D

Good job Siren, ill let you keep your job for another week ;)