The Gallery
Insanity's Crescendo
Shadow Duet
Hedon
Feast of Burden
Of Chaos and Eternal Night
The Wonders at your Feet
A Bolt of Blazing Gold

please ormir with next eight, start a voting off poll....I think it's more fun!!! and it will last a bit longer now that there are just 8 to choose from!

fathervic (Instanty Crescending)

Originally posted by rahvin
@thanatos: i will surely make some sort of noise if you try washing me in a washing machine, and the teddy is surely able to correct some of our fellow posters' spelling, at that. :)
hope this will make your decision easier. of course if they end up in a tie it will be my pleasure to start a vote-off pollthread. :)

*vote goes to washing machine* :)

you know dwarves are no longer a minority pal, some of them even wear they helmets with the front site looking backwards ;)

2 days left to the poll, 29 votes in all. It's time for politics!

Crimson Winds - The Gallery 11-18
Insanity's Crescendo - Lethe 10-19
Shadow Duet - Punish My Heaven 12-17
Hedon - Haven 22-7
Edenspring - Feast of Burden 16-13
Of Chaos and Eternal Night - The Sun Fired Blanks 16-13
The Emptiness From Which I Fed - The Wonders at Your Feet 13-16
A Bolt of Blazing Gold - Auctioned 17-12

I'll vote for Edenspring or Shadow Duet in exchange for Crimson Winds votes. Any offers?

@Kovenant: If you already voted for Crimson Winds, you should join the CW lobbyers. Offer to exchange some of your votes in exchange for CW! BTW, Into Remembrance is a great song.

i see the basic principles of bi-polar democracy still simply fail to hit the 50%+1 of all of you. :rolleyes:

Democracy, is just a hollow word my friend, it sounds nice and stuff but doesn't have a place in our reality, come on, eat your spaguetti and let's pretend nothing happened here :eek:

Thanatos (utopia)

Hyena should now see who's the spell checking motherfucker of the forum...anyway, I'm sticking with "spaguetti" , since it is the correct way to write it in spanish.

Oh, and by the way, you should write my nickname with a capital T.

Thanatos (pathetically getting back)

Originally posted by Thanatos
Oh, and by the way, you should write my nickname with a capital T.

oh, i bet in the past you've spelled mine with a capital 'r' so it all evens out in the end. but you ought to spell spaghetti with a capital 'r'. and i don't care where you put it. :)

rahvin.

Ok, i change my vote: The Gallery --------------> Crimson Winds

Now Ormir, do me a favour and vote for Shadow Duet ;)

Siren (all into for trading)

i bet in the past you've spelled mine with a capital 'r' so it all evens out in the end.

You bet? I'm positively sure that's not the case, but then again you might want to check all my posts :p

bubububu <--- there, I spelled the italian S word with a capital Ç